Monday, September 15, 2008

July-Aug-Sept

Well, it's been awhile since I have been on here last! We have been busy with the floors, then I got a job which I love, then we had school start and before I knew it my birthday was here! Jeffrey planned a surprise party for me and all my friends were there, he truly is a great guy, and he really knows how to make me happy. He got me a pearl set which I just love and a mother's ring! Jordan is loving school, he even gets mad when we won't take him on the weekends. Jaxon has been saying alot, alot of babble and mommy, dada, puppy, buh bye and, baby. It makes us smile just looking at him! He's great! They are both our little Angels, however Jordan doesn't think he is cause he says he has no wings! lol! Well, I better close out! I will post some pics up soon!

Jordan's 1st Day of Preschool!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yippie, My Brother's Going to School, I get all the toys now!
Photobucket
Jen's Birthday
Photobucket
Dora and Jake
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The Floor
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: